The Do’s and Don’ts of Waist Training
A waist trainer is an advanced body shaper that speeds up weight loss through high compression and micro massage. The trainer helps you get the figure you want by instantly shaping and slimming the body, as well as flattening the stomach. The latex lining in most waist trainers cause perspiration, mobilizing fat and toxins. When a waist trainer is used consistently, along with a healthy diet and active lifestyle, wearers will begin seeing results fairly quickly.
We cannot say it enough; waist training requires consistency and devotion. The process does not happen overnight or by occasionally wearing a corset; the best results come with time and persistence.
The effect of waist trainers cannot be ignored. We have seen celebrities like Kim Zolciak Biermann, LaLa Anthony, Tamar Braxton, Nicki Minaj, Adrienne Bailon, Lindsay Lohan, Vicki Gunvalson, Teresa Giudice, and others wear our waist trainers to trim and shape their bodies. Not too long ago Kim posted a photo on Instagram wearing a “No Waist Clique” waist trainer. She showed fans how fabulous her figure looked shortly after giving birth to twins and losing up to 4 inches off her waist.
Trainers like our Waist Cinchers are recommended for an instant 1-3 inch reduction of the abdominal section. This cincher works due to the latex core that causes perspiration in the abdominal section. Before using any waist training garment, it is important to understand what waist training is, how to wear the garment and how to train your waist safely.
How to Safely and Effectively Use Waist Trainers
Waist training can be a great benefit. Again, the key to great results is persistence and dedication. Though results may vary depending on your body type and your level of consistency, satisfaction is within reach. Note that changes in your waist will not be permanent if you do not continue to wear the waist trainer. However, if you add a waist trainer along with a healthy diet, you will see lasting results. As far as safety is concerned, the latex in waist trainers stimulates thermal activity and perspiration. Remember…stay hydrated and listen to your body's cues.
Dos of Waist Training:
• Wear the garment consistently in order to your build tolerance.
• Listen to your body when you are feeling uncomfortable and immediately take the waist trainer off.
• Wear the trainer for longer periods of time, after you have increased your comfort level.
• Select a garment that best fit your body type.
• Add a healthy, well balanced diet to your routine as a complement to your waist training.
Don’ts of Waist Training:
• Don’t use your waist trainer if you experience shortness of breath.
• Don’t use your waist trainer if you experience numbness in your legs.
• Don’t use your waist trainer if you experience sharp stomach pains.
• Don’t use your waist trainer if you experience any pinching or swelling around your midsection.